Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAIR GONE WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS


Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

A topic was brought to my attention as I broadcasted my last blog about summertime footwear. The topic of hair not matching the body that it is on. For a better explanation if you are dark skinned with blonde hair that is hair not matching the body it is on. You can google oddities like these. Just type in ghetto pics and walla you have a picture of a lady who is darker than the dude from amistad standing there smiling with blonde, blue, red, or some other obscene color in the rainbow. What makes you think that is attractive? Being from where I am from there is a very diverse mix of people. The only people I saw doing this on the regular just happened to be from the west indies. I am not singling out a group of people I am just stating facts. So if you feel you want to experiment with your hair to make it look like rainbow brite please do it behind closed doors so no one can see you and point and laugh. This is mostly for my "ghetto" people. I hope we can do a lot better now that we have a black president in office. Face it the line we always used to say was "Why do I have to do that we not going have a black president in office" or "the day things look up for black people is when there is a negro in the white house". Well guess what there is. SURPRISE!!!! So get right ladies and gentlemen especially my black ladies and gentlemen and make sure pictures like this do not end up on the internet anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment